Omni Arcade Stick has been thoughtfully created by Etokki to suit the needs and preferences of both pro gamers as well as casual gamers.
Korean edition comes equipped with popular Myoungshin Fanta stick and Crown CWB203A buttons for the closest authentic Korean arcade feel.
Compatibility: Xbox360, PS3, and PC native support. All the major platforms in a single package for ultimate convenience.
Case features: Universal mounting system compatible with all major joysticks from Sanwa, Seimitsu, Myoungshin, Crown, and more. Flexible joystick/button combination for customization. Rubber feet for stability.
Custom art: The Omni comes with a clear plexi top panel, which makes custom art projects easier than ever.
Wiring: Ease of wiring with quick disconnects and snap-on connectors. No soldering needed to replace parts.
Joystick: Myoungshin Fanta stick black
Face buttons: Crown CWB203A black
Back buttons: Sanwa OBSF-24 yellow
Case color: Black
Dimensions: 35cm x 24cm x 6cm (not including joystick handle)
Cable Length: 3m
This is a rev.4 of Omni Arcade Sticks, which saw some major and minor improvements over the previous production.
Below is a complete list of features and changes of Omni Arcade Stick in its 4th generation.
Revision 4 Features
- Heavy-duty steel body frame for stable gameplay
- Identical joystick and button layout found on Namco's Noir arcade cabinet (Tekken6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Adjusted the metal fabrication for sturdier body
- Smooth powder coat finish
- Top plexi cover features rounded edges for smooth and more comfortable experience
- Effortless installation and removal of 27mm buttons on top and 24mm buttons in the back
- Multi-spec joystick mounting system allowing support for various joysticks from Myoungshin, Crown, Sanwa, Seimitsu, and more
- Anti-static design for all-metal construction
- Changed the bolts on the bottom to black to match the color of the case
- Changed the rubber nuts used on Crown CWB203A buttons to flat style for easier installation
- High quality screw-on rubber feet for hard surfaces
- The six bolts holding the top plexi cover has been countersink for smoother surface finish
- Top plexi cover has been made slightly thicker to fit the new countersunk bolts
- The artwork underneath the plexi cover is now printed directly on the case, which eliminates the peeling process when adding custom art
Selecting Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
When you unpack the Omni Arcade Stick, it will be in either Xbox360 mode or PS3 mode. This means that when it is first switched on it will expect to be used with one of the two systems but not both. To switch between PS3 and Xbox360, simply hold down the Turbo button (left most yellow button on the back) when you connect the Omni Arcade Stick to your console or PC. This will change the default mode of the Omni Arcade Stick. If you wish to change the default mode of Omni Arcade Stick again, then simply repeat the process by holding down the Turbo button while plugging into the console.
You can also use the following template to create your own custom artwork for your Omni Arcade Stick!
Omni Arcade Stick rev.4 artwork template (.psd format) *template provided for DIY usage only. no customization services offered. Rev3 and Rev4 use identical templates.